Monday, September 29, 2014

Author Appearance at Monster Fest This Saturday, Oct. 4th, in Chesapeake, Virginia



 Attack of the 50 Foot Monster Fest!



Monster Fest will be this Saturday, October 4th at the Chesapeake Central Library, 298 Cedar Road, Chesapeake, Virginia 23322. I will be selling and signing my books there, plus selling Paranormal World Seekers DVDs (Williamsburg Ghost Hunt, Fort Magruder Ghost Hunt and Crawford) produced by AVA Productions. I will also be moderating the panel, "How Dark is Dark in Writing a Good Horror Story?" at 11 a.m.  I will also have a special giveaway you can enter for at my table, because of the release of my short story, "Weregoat" in Strangely Funny II anthology. You must be able to pick it up by 4 p.m when I draw the winner around 2 pm and call them by cell or home phone.

Besides me, there will be other authors, filmmakers, films, vendors selling, other conventions talking about their upcoming 2015 conventions, horror hosts of TV shows, costume contests-one for adults, the other for children, trick-or-treating for children at certain vendors' tables, and panels. There will be a special sneak peek of Dillzilla: Titan of Terror, a film produced by Pickleman Productions that I acted in. 

Besides me, there will be other authors, filmmakers, films, vendors selling, other conventions talking about their upcoming 2015 conventions, horror hosts of TV shows, costume contests-one for adults, the other for children, trick-or-treating for children at certain vendors' tables, and panels. There will be a special sneak peek of Dillzilla: Titan of Terror, a film produced by Pickleman Productions that I acted in. For more information: http://www.monsterfestva.com/

No comments: