Friday, November 13, 2015

Author Appearance at Read Local at Chesapeake Central Library November 14, 2015

I will be at "Read Local" at the Chesapeake Central Library tomorrow, November 14th, from Noon to 4:00 p.m. I will be there for readers, selling and signings copies of my books (including a copy of The Witch and The Familiar and two copies of Shivers and Lace anthology I have a story included (Shivers and Lace premiering for the first time)--both by me under the pseudonym for paranormal romance and erotic horror, Sapphire Phelan). I will be there for  budding authors, talking about my process and how I gotten published by published, and encouraging.  I will also have some Paranormal World Seekers DVDs with me that I will be selling.

I have will have a giveaway concerning Shivers and Lace, plus Nightmares and Echoes 2 I have a new story included, Author Susan Schwartz will be selling these at her table, so bring a copy of N&E to me to sign my story and to enter the giveaway. If you win, you must be able to pick up the giveaway before I leave at 4 p.m. or at front desk of the library forbore they close at 5 p .m 

The address for the library is 298  Cedar Road, Chesapeake, Virginia. If need more information or directions: 757-410-7100.







No comments: